Family Law Specialist
is broad, as I specialise in all aspects of the Family Courts jurisdiction.
• Property (on separation and pre-nuptial)
• Monetary disputes – spousal maintenance and child support
• Care arrangements for children
• Guardianship disputes (relocation, school, name, religion and medical matters)
• Adoption of children (including complex IVF/Surrogacy issues)
• Family Conflict on the death of a loved one
• Advice on coping with a family member’s mental incapacity or mental disorder
• Domestic Violence
• Dealing with associated agencies: CYF, Medical and Psychological Experts, Counsellors, Accounting and Forensic Accounting Experts, Police and IRD
With the breadth of my specialist practice, I confidently advise clients in situations where multiple issues intersect.